Saturday, January 03, 2009

Keith's Voice has moved

I have moved the blog to the following URL:
http://natural-language-acquisition.blogspot.com/

Please update your links or subscriptions.

I moved to blogger hosting so I can have the features not available when hosted as before. Now the blog can be easily browsed via the archives. You can see the post titles for each month. Another feature new to this blog is the list of labels. And finally, anyone who publicly follows this blog will be listed in the blog followers section. There are hundreds of other add-ons available from blogger. I may add one or two more in the future.

Maybe next year I'll get a domain name for this blog, but for now I don't feel like paying for that. I prefer the free blogspot hosting.

I updated the old location with automatic redirects. I think I have the redirect working properly. If you find any problems, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No profanity. Please be considerate of others. Thank you.